Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Got my hair did!

I have had blond hair for most of my life. It has gotten darker over the years but then the grey came in and voila!..instant highlights. As the grey got more predominant I decided that it was time to color my hair. Over the last 2 years I have colored my hair every few months and pretty much no matter what color I asked for I wound up with, what nice people tell me is strawberry blond, hair. However, when I look in the mirror this is what I see:


Bozo the Clown had nothing on me! I finally decided that going to the illustrious house de beaute otherwise known as Super Cuts, Fantastic Sams or JC Penny was not in my best interest. I bit the bullet and went back to a real live, (read: expensive) beauty parlor and I walked out with this:


I am a blond again. This shouldn't require too much maintenance considering that my natural color is about one shade off of black.
I don't know how that happened, but I saw the swatch match myself. I would look like Wednesday Addams if I had black hair. I'm going to blame this on the chemo from 14 years ago.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey blondie! I remember you!
Short blonde hair... Tami's back!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person....and your regular color is not even close to black! Brown is more like it.....with blondish red highlights.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home