Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize!


I can't believe Mama finally got with the program and got me some accessories. Look at my beautiful new necklace!


The necklace is pink and the charm is pink...coordinating your jewelry is very important. Here's a view from the side...


Sigh, do you think Mama will take me to a Cookie Lee jewelry party?
(Doesn't my profile look just like I should be in the same family as John Barrymore?) Do you like how I've customized the curtains? I'm all about home decorating.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the ID tag read "return me to the crazy cat lady"? Did you get one for Renzo, too?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fashion accessory, mid evil torture device...Whats the difference?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home