Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What did I do to deserve this? I'm a GOOD boy.


The other day I was taking a bath,just sitting there minding my own business when Mama comes up to me and tried to murder me!!! She put a noose around my neck and left it there to choke the life right out of me.


I tried to bite the shiny thingy off but I got it wedged in my mouth like a dog tag on a dead sailor.


I tried to chew my shoulder off but that didn't work either.


I did a couple of somersaults and twirls hoping that it would fall off but it was still there, tight as ever, when I landed.


GAAAK! CHOKE!!! ICANTBREATH! GAAH! URGH! COUGH! HELPMEEEEE!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you did get one for Renzo, too...and I see he loves it??!!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry renzo! when mama put a shiny thing around my neck i triend to bite my shoulder off too! but it dident work either!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home