Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear Nana



Dear Nana,
This is Ashey. I can't wait to see you on Christmas. I've never been to Christmas but mama says they are fun. I want to show you that I can run so fast and jump so high. I can run so fast...LORENZO...get out of here..I'm writin a letter to my Nana.

ASHEY!!! Shut up! Don't tell Nana that you can run so fast. You..Stupid! Now we are going to get blamed for the mess in the house from last night. Nana, this is Lorenzo. I just wanted to tell you that Ashey is afraid of the heater. When it turns on there is a lot of noise for just a minute or two and that makes Ashey ascared and she hides in the drawers in the bathroom or kitchen. She just opens the drawer with her foot and slides right in there and then we don't see her for a while. What a chicken! Mama took pictures so one of these days EVERYONE will get to see that stupid Ashey is afraid of the heater.

LOREN-ZO! I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE HEATER! YOU ARE!!

ASH-EY! I. CAN'T. HEAR. THE. HEATER. I. AM. DEAF.

yeah, well you are stupid, too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renzo, you need to take care of your half sis, or whatever relation she is to you, don't pick on her and make fun. If you could hear, you would probably be ascared, too! You are soooo big and handsome...put it to some good use. Protect thy sister! and thy mother!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home