Saturday, February 14, 2009

A brief post from a guest poster...

Before I got sick I was given a blog award from one of my new readers. It truly made my day but I got sick before I could post anything about it on my blog. I'm sorry to say that all of the information regarding the award is on my computer at work and since I'm on an official leave of absence I am not allowed to access my computer.

Upon receiving the award I immediately told my sister and she got all kinds of happy and helped me with one of the stipulations for winning the award.The stipulation was that you had to tell 10 truths about yourself. Without even asking her to do it, Tori wrote 10 Truths about me and here they are:


10. She will never tell you no ( unless its about meat!)
9. House keeping dilutes her joy.
8. She has a bazillion pairs of socks.
7. One day, she will marry Jackson Browne, oh yes, she will.
6. If she has money, you have money!
5. As a child, her body did not know how to sleep.
4. In high school her pants size was double zero.
3. She has an amazing memory for useless facts.
2. If you want to make her cry, just show her a picture of a snake.
1. She needs the dog whisperer to change species and teach her cats that Tami is the Alpha being.

Thank you dear sister for coming to my rescue without even knowing that I was going to need you.

If anyone else would like to write a list of 10 nice things about me go right ahead. I'll publish your list, too. (please send it to clydejackson@yahoo.com)

And now, I'm off to get 17 more hours of sleep.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Busy Bee Suz said...

awww. I love your list.
So sorry you are still in the dumps. really, I thought of you yesterday when I was talking to a good friend who has been sick for a few weeks. She is just not getting better and I told her it could be mono....
I hope the 17 hours of sleep help you.
take care,
suz.
ps. I love the dog whisperer too...if he could talk to cats, I would have his butt on speed dial. :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

What a great sister and a great list. I hope you're feeling better soon.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

She knows you so well! And she has taught me more about you.

If only she knew of a quick cure for mono!!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better damn it!! I feel so bad for you!! Take care!!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you haven't been posting. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Your sister sounds like such a great person and what a nice list she made for you.

**Sisters are Angels that have hidden their wings and halos to walk among us.**

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I wish I had a sister. (I think I would want a Tori :)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home