Friday, January 16, 2009

It's very sleepy in here.....

Mathilde is taking a much needed rest in the bay window. She was so tired she couldn't clear the boxed scratcher. She had to lay on the lid.


This is as about as tired as Nort gets. She doesn't usually sit still for longer than two minutes and there is usually a cat nip toy underneath her. (Nort Report: Nort has discovered how to kick ass and take names. If it is her idea to cuddle up with me or one of the other kitties then...fine. But if it isn't her idea then you'd better be wearing your suit of armor because you are going to get a growl and a swat and a hiss.)


Lorenzo is simply exhausted. He and the girls had a very busy day. I wish I had a picture of him wearing his hard hat.



And Ashleigh is probably the most fatigued of them all. What, with supervising such a huge undertaking can anyone blame her? A decorator's work is never done!


The escape hatch is almost finished! Now if they didn't have to do all of this work while dangling from a curtain it would probably go much quicker. (In case you can't tell what this is...it is a destroyed ceiling tile in the "pop-out" portion of my mobile home. Ashleigh and the kittens climbed up the curtains and clawed, chewed and did what ever they could to destroy it.) Ashleigh has an unquenchable need to be outside and when she can't escape through the front door or through a screened in window she has to take drastic measures. Sadly for her...there is no way out through the ceiling so all of this work was for naught.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

oh my gosh! i can't believe they tore a hole in your ceiling! man...there must have been a hottie outside for ashleigh to go to all that trouble!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If little miss was a real two legged child...I hope you would have flogged here for what she did to the ceiling! No Greenies for you!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Busy Bee Suz said...

too funny....well, not the having a hole in your ceiling part....
cats are crazy. but I think you have mastered reading their minds.
would love to see that hard hat also. :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Those crazy kids. Can they go up there and hang out now or have you successfully blocked it off after a head count? I remember when Jimjim used to sneak into the bottom of our box spring. Yeah, I fixed that right quick.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

What an industrious kitty. Everyone in my house is allergic to it's fun to see pictures of yours.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Naughty kitties! I bet if they weren't so darn cute they'd be out looking for a new place to live?!?!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Frasypoo said...

Hi Tami
That was not my dog in the picture on my blog. I have a JRT who has never gone near a cat!I know he will chase them and get scratched in the process !!!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home