Friday, January 30, 2009

Look at me! I got an award!!



This was awarded to me from my new friend Suz. She writes a blog, too, and you can find it here: http://daybydaywithsuz.blogspot.com/

I would love to say that I wrote a post that changed her life in some huge way but actually all I did was be one of the last 7 people who left a comment on her blog. That was pretty easy.

The rules for this award are:
1.Choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2.Show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap".
3. list at least ten honest things about yourself.

Ok..I read a lot of blogs every day. How am I supposed to choose who to bequeath an award? I wouldn't read a blog that I didn't like and yet it seems to be such a huge cop out to award one to everyone. So...instead..here is just a sampling of the blogs I read... Please check them out if you get a chance.

Crazy Aunt Purl
She Just Walks Around With It
The Jason Show
Kevin Charnas
Frank Notes
The Bloggess
Joy Unexpected
I am Bossy
Citizen of the Month
Dooce
Hippo Brigade
Glamorous Life
Heart Shaped Hedges
Sweetney
24 At Heart
Steam Me Up Kid

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home