Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brushes with greatness

It seems like I've been spending a lot of time at The Jason Show (http://jason-thejasonshow.blogspot.com/2009/01/star-sighting-divine-miss-m.html) but who can blame me? He always has something fun going on and I enjoy his company. Last weekend he told the story of how he went to a concert and saw Bette Midler sitting in the audience and then asked what celebrity sightings we in blogland have had. I started to write up a comment but my list got so big that I thought that I should just make it a post on my own blog instead of taking up so much space on his comment section. So my list is below. I'm sure that it could be longer if I put more thought in to it, this is just off the top of my head. I have been very blessed to live in Southern California all of my life and especially to have lived in Hollywood/Beverly Hills and to have a relative in the biz.


I tried to identify some of the more obscure celebrities, but if you don't recognize them or if you want to know where I saw them just ask in the comments and I'll fill you in. Please note that none of these sightings are from events I paid to attend. (Well, some of them were people I saw at events I paid to attend but I saw them in the audience...they weren't who I paid to see.) That list would be twice as long!


Al Jarreau
Anson Williams
Anthony Edwards
Arnold Swartzeneger
Bill Smitrovitch
Billy Barty
Bobby Sherman (He attended my 10 year high school reunion!)
Brian May (guitarist of “Queen”)
Catherine Bach
Cee-Lo (Lead singer for “Gnarles Barkley”)
Chad Lowe
Charlie Brumbly
Chastity Bono
Chris Burke
Corbin Bernsen
Daisy Fuentes
David Hasselhoff
David Lee Roth
David Letterman
Denzel Washington
Dr. Drew (Celebrity Rehab)
Efren Ramirez(“Pedro” in “Napoleon Dynamite”)
Ellen DeGeneres
Elton John
Eriq LaSalle
Fred Savage
George Clooney
Gloria Reuben
Gov. Jerry Brown
Ike Turner
Jackson Browne
Jacques Cousteau
Jason Brooks
Jason Mamoa
Jay Leno
Jeff Conaway
Jessica Lang
Jewel
Jim Belushi
Joe Perry
Joe Walsh
John Ritter
Jose Eber’
Juilana Marguiles
Kabir Bedhi (Bollywood actor)
Kate Jackson
Kelly Martin
Loretta Swit
Luther Vandross
Marty Allen
Michael Anthony
Micheal Bergin
Micheal Newman
Nigel Olsen
Noah Wiley
Patti LuPone
REO Speedwagon: Gary Ritchrath & Alan Gratzer
Richard Simmons
Rod Stewart
Ronald & Russell Mael (“Sparks”)
Ronnie Vanucci (Drummer for “The Killers”)
Sharon Lawrence
Sherry Stringfield
Sonny & Cher
Stacy Kamona
Steven Tyler
Susan Blakely(70’s super model)
Susie Coelho (Actress/model, Sonny Bono’s 3rd wife)
Ted Lange
The Cars
Tim Mc Graw
Timothy B. Schmidt
Todd Rundgren
Tom Arnold
Tom Delonge (Lead singer for “Angels & Airwaves” & “Blink 182”)
Tommy Lasorda
Tony Danza
Trudy Styler ((Sting's wife)
Vasili Bazianos (“Benny Sago” on “All My Children”)
Wendy Jo Sperber (The older sister on “Back to the Future”)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...thats quite the list!

suddenly meeting Clara Peller, the "wheres the beef" lady from Wendys doesnt sound so impressive.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Yeah, my list is nobody.

Sad.

I need to get the hell out of Houston.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Holy cow! That is quite a list. I have lived in Socal all my life and have seen like 3 and that includes Bette Midler at the Dan Band show. I am especially jealous of George Clooney. He's on my "list". I truly love him.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

Oh my holy cow, you WIN!!! You're practically a celebrity yourself.

And PS-I just saw your comment at the Queenofphrump's. I didn't know you were LDS. Did you tell me that and I just for got? Not that it matters one way or the other, but now I know that we have that one more thing in common. :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

wow! i can't even imagine!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home