Friday, January 09, 2009

I'm being hounded by idiots

Please note that I didn't alter their verbiage or spacing in any way.
Ed.


From: J P
Subject: Correction On Pinhole Glasses Review
To:
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 3:54 AM

You wrote an incorrect review for our product Pinhole
Glasses.We need you to make the corrections necessary.You inserted the keywords
and the links but you did not anchor the links with the keywords.It's useless
just to have keywords with no link.So please make sure that the keywords
are hyperlinked to our site url.Please send me an email when this is done.

From: Tami Wyatt
Subject: Re: Correction On Pinhole Glasses Review
To:
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 4:46 PM

If you would like to explain to me how to do that I will gladly go back and make this correction.

Now perhaps you would like to go to your website and correct the spelling and grammatical errors.


From: JP
Re: Correction On Pinhole Glasses Review
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009 8:00 AM

Just hyperlink the keywords and make them go to our site URL.


From: Tami
Re: Correction on Pinhole Glasses Review

I don't know how to create hyperlinks. If you would like to tell me how to do this I will do it....or do you just like to boss people around?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

These yoyos are meanies. Fooey on them and their silly glasses.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

You ROCK!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

that is awesome! i can't even begin to picture these pinhole glasses. i would love to read a review from someone who likes them. only because i'm curious if such a thing even exists!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the best fantasy EVER! I'll remember to come to you when I want to add some spice to my own fantasies. Uh, that came out sounding a little dirty. Sorry, I'll blame it on my genetics. I'm Jason's favorite sister.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home