Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free Memorabilia

Last month the citizens of the United States participated in an historic event when for the very first time we elected an African American man as our President. I happily voted for him and ever since the polls closed I have lived in fear that some idiot is going to assassinate him and show the rest of the world how one simple minded idiot can ruin something that is potentially wonderful. I have watched the controversy regarding his official place of birth and was momentarily sidelined when I thought I had been duped..but then I read a news article that said that there was a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper announcing his Hawaiian birth when he was born. Spin doctors can fake a lot of documents but I don't think they can go back in time and create a birth announcement in 100's of newspapers nor do I think anyone thought that when he was born, (in a foreign country)..."Hey, this newborn might want to run for President of the United States...we'd better create a fake birth announcement here and now so we can fool the American public in to thinking he was born in Hawaii"...

I look forward to being able to witness President Obama helping this country recover from 8 years of being run by George Bush and his band of merry men. I hope he lives up to his promises.

Anywho...

If you go to this website:

http://pol.moveon.org/shepstickers/?id=-14939462-EUh1TOx&rc=

you can get a free "Yes We Did" sticker. No matter how you voted it would be fun to have a nice thing like this to put in your baby book or where ever else you keep your artifacts. You can only get one sticker for free...so if you want more than one you can either pay for it or you will have to ask a friend to order another one for you.

Enjoy....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Hair Envy said...

The world would be a much better place if we could eliminate the Spin Doctors. They never cease to amaze me.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home