Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Miracle

I have been side lined by the black plague for the last couple of weeks. I have stories to tell and pictures to share when I get back on my feet. Even though I still feel pretty icky I had to fire up this computer and share my Christmas miracle with you.

Up until this morning I had done pretty much no Christmas shopping due to having been stricken with the plague. (The doc actually said that I have a virus and there is nothing they can do but treat the symptoms. She told me to get some cough medicine and go home and go to bed.) Since my family celebrates Christmas on Christmas eve tomorrow is D day. So I got up early, thanks to the Lorenzo T2000 alarm clock I don't get to sleep in even when I'm sick!, and I was going to go to Walmart so that there would be something from me for the kids under the tree....

Then what to my wondering eyes appear? No! Not a jolly ol' elf.......



I couldn't believe it!



He wouldn't let me get too close but I could tell that he was healthy and clean and has been taken care of quite well. He is a big guy just like his dad.

I never doubt the Lord but I sure do like it when he sends me little reminders that he's always looking out for me.

I hope you all have Christmas Miracles of your own.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Tanu

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Merry Christmas my friend.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WILLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay. I am glad to know at least he is doing ok.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

I guess Willow ran away? I'm sorry, I must have missed something.

At any rate, I'm glad you had a Christmas miracle.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this one after the other post. SO glad to hear that Willow is back on your radar. TRULY a Christmas miracle.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home