Saturday, December 27, 2008

Re: Willow

Just to refresh your memories....

When I got back from my trip to Europe in August, I was greeted by a completely destroyed home and the news that all of my adult cats had been on the lam since the day I left to go on the trip. I found Lorenzo, (Dave), my big deaf boy, the day I got home. It took me a while to round up Ashleigh and Elijah. Up until a couple of days ago I had not seen even a glimpse of Willow.

I've seen him several times in the last couple of days. He won't let me get too close but it is obvious that he has been living a life of kitty cat luxury. He has long fur like Lorenzo and if he had been out in the Huntington Beach tundra I'm sure he would be a mass of dreadlocks by now.

I am currently wondering if he is on the lam from his new home and is trying to come back to my home or has he always been a porch cat and just recently remembered from whence he came?

Is there a cat whisperer out there?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason, as himself said...

That is so sad. I hope he warms up to you again and comes back home.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU FOUND WILLOW!!!! OMG! That just makes my day! He will be snuggling up in your arms again before you know it:)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home