Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YAY~~~I GOT TAGGED!!!

My fabulous friend Margaret from "Mamadrama" (http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/) tagged me for a "Six Random Things About Me" meme. Margaret is going to having very first baby in the next couple of months...and it's a boy. I've been reading her blog at a different site before she even started writing for Mamadrama...so we go way back!

I love getting tagged!! I love that Margaret reads my blog. ( I also love that Kathy, Katie, Kristy, Kim, Big Hair Envy, Tori, Mother, Amanda, Deb, Mhari,Joy, Lois,Courtnie & sometimes Jason read my blog. If I didn't name you it's because I don't know that you are reading. Drop me a line and let me know...)

So, here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. CHECK
2. Post the rules on your blog. CHECK
3. Write six random things about yourself.CHECK
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. CHECK
<

1. My biggest regret in life is that I put off having a baby and then when I decided that it was time I found out that I couldn't have babies.
2. When ever I hear music I want to do 2 things: dance to it or conduct it. Most of the time I do at least one of these things, much to the chagrin of Amanda.(caveat..not when I hear rap. I don't consider that music. It's irritating noise)
3. Something I never thought I'd hear myself say but is now oh, so true: It would be the answer to many of my dreams to own my own washer and dryer. (Dream big...)
4.I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy.
5. I. Hate. My. Job.
6. If my sister was on the moon, and it was covered in fire and there were monsters everywhere and she needed help I'd be the first one to get up there and rescue her but if she was in the room next to me and it was full of snakes...she'd be on her own.

Sadly enough I'm not on friendly enough terms with any other bloggers so I don't feel right tagging anyone. But I'd like to encourage Tori, Amanda, Katie, Kathy, Deb, Courtnie & Mhari to start their own blogs and use this as their first post.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 random things about me..
I cant stand the smell of news print.
I want to be a midwife when I grow up.
I spend way too much time dwelling on things I have no control over.
I have had 48 birthdays, yet I am still only 18.
If Tami were being held captive by Osama Bin laden, in a cave guarded by masked gunmen, I would use my mad McGuiver skills drag her out of there by my teeth if need be, BUT.. if she had a flat tire in Whittier, and there was an earthquake warning, she would have to call triple A.
You only need to walk all over me 80 or 90 times then I will get mad and leave you alone!
Tori

3:10 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

You have no idea how close I came to writing the very same thing about having 48 birthdays yet only being 18 years old...

Thanks for playing. You are such a trooper!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

smooches for playing!!

Next time, I'm tagging Lorenzo. I am sure he's got some kick butt random things too.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have sent you an invitation for access to my blog. You did inspire me to start my own. I have yet to make it public....

Love you like a sister, you too Tori!!!!

Mhairi

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 Random thing about me.

1. If I could I would live in a community for people 55 and over...because they are always clean and quiet.

2. my biggest fear in finding out that my UC will never go away and be on steroids for ever

3. I own over 20 tubes of chapstick/lip gloss

4. In the last year I've turned into a shoe whore.

5. I hate where I live

6. Someday I want to own a party planning company.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

Interesting tidbits!

I'm sorry you hate your job. That must be miserable.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

If I started my own blog, I would spend all my time writing and not have fun reading other people's blogs that are far more creative than I!

1. I love tomato soup and cottage cheese and actually dip the cottage cheese in the soup.
2. I watch Midnight Mass from the Vatican every Christmas Eve and I am Jewish.
3. I think I always knew I didn't want to be a lawyer but did it anyway to make my dad happy.
4. I love to sing in the car and I don't care who sees me.
5. I go in to my daughter's room EVERY night sure she is not breathing (she is...and she is now three)
6. I don't shave my armpits (and often my legs) during the winter until my husband gets sick of looking at it...I call it my winter coat.

Amanda...if I get sick of teaching, we'll talk...it's my secret dream as well...

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Tanu, this is SO cute!!!!!

Did I tell you that we had a copperhead on our porch a couple of months ago?? Cool Breeze killed it with a shovel. Wanna come over???Heehee!!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any sign of Willow???? Please say yes...

4:54 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

I'm very sad to say that I haven't seen even a glimpse of him since I returned from Europe. :(

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think I have "bloggin" in me.

1. Today is my son's birthday. He is my "one true thing". So today is my special day too.

2. Of all music concerts, I wish I could have been at Woodstock.

3. I still cry everytime we have an earthquake. Scares me to death!!

4. I have a spoon of peanut butter every day, whether it is alone or on a piece of bread....mmmmm

5. I am afraid of dams. But not afraid of water.. ???

6. I believe that animals know what I am saying to them.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home