YAY~~~I GOT TAGGED!!!
My fabulous friend Margaret from "Mamadrama" (http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/) tagged me for a "Six Random Things About Me" meme. Margaret is going to having very first baby in the next couple of months...and it's a boy. I've been reading her blog at a different site before she even started writing for Mamadrama...so we go way back!
I love getting tagged!! I love that Margaret reads my blog. ( I also love that Kathy, Katie, Kristy, Kim, Big Hair Envy, Tori, Mother, Amanda, Deb, Mhari,Joy, Lois,Courtnie & sometimes Jason read my blog. If I didn't name you it's because I don't know that you are reading. Drop me a line and let me know...)
So, here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. CHECK
2. Post the rules on your blog. CHECK
3. Write six random things about yourself.CHECK
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. CHECK
1. My biggest regret in life is that I put off having a baby and then when I decided that it was time I found out that I couldn't have babies.
2. When ever I hear music I want to do 2 things: dance to it or conduct it. Most of the time I do at least one of these things, much to the chagrin of Amanda.(caveat..not when I hear rap. I don't consider that music. It's irritating noise)
3. Something I never thought I'd hear myself say but is now oh, so true: It would be the answer to many of my dreams to own my own washer and dryer. (Dream big...)
4.I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy.
5. I. Hate. My. Job.
6. If my sister was on the moon, and it was covered in fire and there were monsters everywhere and she needed help I'd be the first one to get up there and rescue her but if she was in the room next to me and it was full of snakes...she'd be on her own.
Sadly enough I'm not on friendly enough terms with any other bloggers so I don't feel right tagging anyone. But I'd like to encourage Tori, Amanda, Katie, Kathy, Deb, Courtnie & Mhari to start their own blogs and use this as their first post.