Monday, November 17, 2008

Catching up with Dave

Well, last month was Halloween. I had big plans to go partay with my peeps from the local tattoo parlor, I was gonna get them all liquored up and then convince them that I deserved a free tattoo but I couldn't even get out of the house. That two legged woman I live with thought that I needed a costume. Doesn't she know that just being Dave Navarro is awesome enough? I didn't need any help from her. I fought as best I could with out creating any actual blood shed but she still managed to get some pictures of me before I could break free of the humiliation she heaped on me.



An orange haired witch? Is she serious? How totally lame is that? I tried to convince that woman that it looked much better on Nort but stupid Nort didn't like it either.


Ashleigh, Elijah and Matilda ran off and hid and laughed at us. (Way to circle the wagons there MI FAMILIA!) I had to do something about this stupid hat or else that two legger would have kept trying to make me wear it. I dragged it to the floor in hopes that someone would pee on it but no one would come out of hiding to help me out so I had to resort to my other favorite method of irritating that woman.


Nothing to see here...I'm just wearing this lovely witches hat....la la la la la....


I'm just going to lay on it so that no one can hurt it. You know, I'm going to keep it really safe.

NOM! NOM! NOM! I'm going to eat up all these orange curls! She will be cleaning this mess up for weeks!




Oh, man...I'm not feelin so hot...mebbe I shouldn't have eaten that last curl.....


(Note from the Two Legger: I only had to clean it up once...and I don't think Dave will be consuming any more wigs for a while....)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats in hats...hours of fun for the whole family!
Glad to see you back Dave, we missed you!
Tori

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures.
I was wondering when Dave was going to make an apparence. It has been awhile since he has had anything say. We need more Daveisms

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I just went back and checked my feline scorecard...Matilda? Is she Nort's previously unnamed sibling? And how is little Nort these days?

9:46 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

My first thought comletely was "wow, that'll make some great hairballs"

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

At least you don't have the ass-burger princess trying to dress you in skulls and cross bones every time you turn around.

Love
Hali

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Screaming with laughter at "ass-burger princess" what the heck is that?

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home