Tuesday, May 08, 2007

NEENER, NEENER!

HEY, ASHEY...I HAVE BLUE EYES JUST LIKE MAMA AND YOU-U-U-U DOE-O-O-ON'T.

MAMA!!! LORENZO IS STICKING HIS TONGUE OUT AT ME!!!!

TAKE IT BACK LOREN-ZO!

I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK ASH-LEIGH!

ASH-EY!! I'M GOING TO BLOW RASPBERRIES ON YOUR STUPID GREY BELLY!

HIDING BEHIND A SEE THROUGH CURTAIN IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU, DORK-LEIGH!

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK RENZO-HEAD. YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

I'M GOING TO BITE YOUR TAIL OFF AND WEAR IT AS A STOLE.

(Voice from the next room...) Don't make me come in there! And my curtains had better not be snagged!

DON'T WORRY MAMA, WE'RE BEING GOOD. LORENZOLETGOOFMYTAILRIGHTNOW!


I'M BEING A GOOD BOY, MAMA, JUST LIKE ALWAYS...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashleigh...if you only knew that you have the bestest mama of all! I can't believe the way you treat her.....but she still loves you to pieces...and as for you, Lorenzo, you are no different. If you were my kitties you would be spending a lot more time in Solitary Confinement or something....As I said before,I can't believe the way you treat your mom...and she still went out and bought you that beautiful stroller so you could go for walks at the beach. Maybe it's your mama that needs help and not you two???!!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But their completly innocent!!!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home