Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Saturday

Hey, did any of you see that odd ball dressed in 4 different shades of black, with white cat hair all over her clothes, wearing a pink baseball cap with a breast cancer ribbon on it, with her iPod plugged in to her ears, laughing all by herself until she had tears in her eyes, walking on the Huntington Beach Pier?

Yeah. That was totally me.

I put on clean clothes right out of my closet and yet when I got out in to the sun light I found that I was covered in cat hair. It looked as though I had been rolling on the floor before I left.

I don't own hats in any other color than pink and I had to wear a hat because it was really windy and my hair would have been looking like a bush monkey and I really didn't want to scare anyone.

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle mode and my play list went from "My Chemical Romance" singing "I'm Not OK" to "Veggie Tales" singing "The Cheese Burger Song". Two songs that couldn't be any more opposite from each other and it just struck me as funny. And the more I listened to which ever vegetable it is who is singing about his need, want and desire for a cheeseburger ... the funnier it struck me. The more I laughed the more I realized how stupid I must look. The wind was making my eyes water so I had tears rolling down my face.

As usual, it was very pretty and I'm just sorry y'all missed it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The veggie with the strong desire for the cheese burger would be Mr. Lundt...he'll wait for you uw oh! His yummy cheese burger!
And if anyone comments on your affection for cat hair covered clothes, just swear its part of the perils of raising alpackas!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* I can just picture this happening. I know the feeling about the clothes. Monka (the furriest cat you ever saw) loves to shed EVERYWHERE. I swear I am going to shave him one of these days

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is it's a typical day in the life of YOU!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home