Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friday's Feast part two

Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
Like a wave runner, I'm happiest when I'm in the ocean. I require minimum upkeep. I need a specialized diet. If I'm ignored I will fall apart. If I'm used too agressively and not taken care of properly I will cease to run. But if I am treated the way I'm supposed to be I am usually a lot of fun.

If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
Wow! This is a hard one. New clothes? New shoes? Perfume for days? Taps finger on chin....I'm going to have to go with Ethan Allen. A couch and chairs that actually matched the side tables and lamp? A bed with an actual head board that matched the dresser? A computer desk that didn't take up the entire room? Colors of my choice? Styles based on what I liked and not what I could afford? I can't imagine how nice it would be to have a house full of furniture where nothing was second hand. I have very few items in my house because pretty much everything I own is still in storage, however...as I write this I can only think of 3 things in my house that are not second hand. My television is new, my floor lamp is new, (and cheap!), and my night stand is new. The night stand is from Target, so you know it's made of only the finest press board. I put it together all by myself and I was so proud of myself you'd've thought I whittled it from a tree branch.

Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
I have watched pretty much every episode of "Friends" and yet if it is on when I'm flipping through the channels I will re-watch any episode I can find. I love Phoebe and Chandler, Monica and Ross, Rachel and Joey. I love Richard and Fun Bobby, Paulo & Joshua, Carole & her lesbian wife. I love Ben and Emma. I love the chick and the duck; Yazmine and Pamela. I love Frank Junior and his much older, home ec. teacher wife. I love the triplets; Leslie, Baby Girl Chandler & Frank Jr. Jr. I love Phoebe's twin sister; Ursula. I love Chandler's transvestite father and romance writer mother, Rachel's bickering socialite mother and sea faring father. I love Rachel's almost husband Barry the dentist. I even love Gunther & Janice. I love Marcel the monkey and Mrs. Whiskerson, the hairless cat. I love the name on their tv guide subscription; Miss Chanandler Bong.

I love these quotes from the show:
When When Ross was telling Phoebe that he had always loved Rachel and only Rachel, Phoebe explained to Ross that lobsters mate for life and in summation she told him: "You're her lobster!"
When Ross and Rachel were "on a break" Ross slept with a girl from Kinkos. When Ross was explaining to Rachel that it was a mistake Rachel said to Ross, "Where were you trying to put it? In her purse?"

When Rachel needed to move in with Monica all the friends said they'd help. Joey asked Phoebe if she was going to help, too, and she said, "I wish I could, but I don't want to."

So I'm a tad obsessive.

If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years?

I would love to be able to look 10 years in to the future so that I could see if Amanda is ever going to have a baby or if Andrew will ever get his act together. And..I'm sorry for that space time continuum that you are always hearing about when you watch movies that take you in to the future. They always say that you can't make any changes to the future...but if there was anything bad that I saw going on in their lives that I could prevent...I would do it in a heart beat. So you'd all better keep me out of your time machines.

About how many times per day do you check your email?
My first thought on this question was: "about a million." But in reality I'd say probably about 30 times a day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home