Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time for Vay Cay Shun!

Tomorrow Tori, Rebek and I are getting on an airplane and we won't get out of the airplane until we are in London. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last week and while I've accomplished a lot I still feel like I've forgotten something....

1. I've done about 10 loads of laundry. I wound up getting rid of 1/2 of what I washed because I've gained so much weight in the last couple of months that none of my clothes fit anymore.

2. I've secured someone to feed the cats.

3. I've bought enough cat food to feed my cats for the next several weeks.

4. I've bought kitty litter.

5. I have a huge dog crate to put Ashleigh in because she darts out the door when ever it is barely even open and I don't think my cat sitter has the time or patience to sit and wait until Ashleigh brings her furry little ass home.

6. I have all of our airplane tickets.

7. I have all of our Eurostar train tickets for our side trip to Paris.

8. I have the reservations for our hotel in London.

9. I have the reservations for our hotel in Paris.

10. I have made arrangements to meet up with a dear friend of our who is going to be in Paris the same time we are.

11. I have received my "Global Phone" from Verizon. (So has Tori.)

12. I have received my orthopedic flip flops. (Sadly I'm taking my plantar faciitis with me.)

13. I have my passport and pass port holder.

14. I have updated and charged my iPod.

15. I have a book to read on the plane.

16. I have someone to pick up my car from my office.

17. I have made arrangements for a town car to pick us up and take us to and from LAX.

I have a mani & pedi appointment tonight and I think all I have left to do is pack.

Can you think of anything I left out?

Bon Voyage...
Tanu

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have it all under control. Have fun!!

Lois

5:52 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Have a fab time!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and will miss hearing from you. Hope you will be updating us a little at least! Don't forget to try to squeeze in Hampton Court Palace and if you have the time, Kew Gardens if you haven't been there.

Do you have an extra memory card for your camera? Do you have converters for electronic items?
If you are staying w/ IMOM, is there a hair dryer on premises? If not, go to Tesco and invest in one. I have one here - next time you go, you can borrow it. I also have a curling iron somewhere...

Do you have extra room for a 5'10" item in your bag?? That would be me...

Have a shandy at a cool pub and think of us! {And a 99 cone (vanilla ice cream w/ a flake bar stuffed in ti), and a mint Aero bar, and a bag of Hula Hoops} {I'd say have a pork pie for Bill but, well, they are NASTY for vegetarians! :) }

Have a delightful time.
K

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home