Sunday, June 28, 2009

An answer to the question.....

Sunday, June 28, 2009 1:07 PM
From:
"Jason, as himself"
Jason, as himself has left a new comment on your post
"So have you abandoned your blog for Facebook? :) ."

Dear Jason and Kathy, Mother and Tori,

You are my 4 most ardent readers and you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that even 4 people in the blogsphere miss me. I have not given up my blog for Facebook. I do have things to write about and pictures to post and I'm glad that I haven't lost all of my readers.

While I'm 98% better than I was, pertaining to my bout with mono...I still have many days where I come straight home from work and go right to bed and sleep for 13 hours. I'm trying to do things to create energy, like not head straight to the couch upon my arrival home, but it's a long, hard road.

Thank you so much for checking up on me. I'll be writing again very soon.

Love,
Tanu

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Busy Bee Suz said...

I sure hope you get your energy back soon...this must be a horribly tough road for you to walk...take care, suz

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are better soon. You are missed by more than 4!

Love ya girl!
Mhairi

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ami said...

Your blog is in my reader, so when you update, I come read.

I originally visited because of Jason, but loved the way you write.

So add me to the list.
I'm sure there are more than five of us.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in!

Tori

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Kristy K said...

I check your blog, every single day.And here I am. Just waiting.
Glad you are a bit better. I will wait for your return.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check in every now and again just to see what little tidbits you are writing about. You do have a way with words and I enjoy reading about your trials and tribulations. Are ya gonna write about the surprise party??

LBF

10:21 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

What surprise party??? Do Tell!!!

Nice to see you back.

I am off to polish my crown for being named a "most ardent reader" Wow - I never get singled out for anything :) :) :)

Nice to see you back!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

That stinks, and I'm sorry. The whole lack of energy thing must be so incredibly frustrating. Thanks for letting us know!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous becky said...

You have more than 4 readers!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home