Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meme

Ok, I have been ignoring my blog for a few weeks. It's not that I don't have anything to say...heck, I left you guys in the middle of a story...I've just been busy. So here is a riviting meme about me me. I hope I have even 1 reader left. Hi Mother!



1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:Diet Coke with a lot of ice, caramel Ho-Ho’s, Tiny Size Chiclets

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?Dolphin.

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
My cousin Sandy and her daughter Trisha

4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?Plain ol regular pancakes and decaf

5. Last book you read?.
“While My Sister Sleeps” by Barbara Delinsky

6. Describe your mood?
Bored

7. When was the last time you were injured?
This morning when Lorenzo was insisting that I get my ass out of bed and feed him he scratched me pretty deep. I know he didn’t mean to but his claws are very long. I am not able to cut them without assistance and so far no one has offered to come over and help me...(I have this situation with all of the kitties except for Elijah. They clipped his nails when he was in the hospital.)

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
The one with the tallest ladder in their hand.

9. Rock concert or symphony?Rock.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A picture of me, my sister and my niece from when I was in the emergency room on Super Bowl Sunday.

11. Favorite Soda?Diet Coke. There is no other soda.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Pink girly tee shirt

13. If you could only use one form of transportation.
Jet pack

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Night at the Museum (I thought it was very medium.)

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for?
My Keanu

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I’m not really a cake fan, but if I have to eat cake it would be because I wanted the frosting...and in that case it would have to be German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting.

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
BK Veggie Burger

20. Favorite toy as a child?
Baby dolls

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Well, I tried sending Lorenzo & Ashleigh out to do it but they just came back with nothing but Greenies and sparkly cat nip toys so I am forced to do it myself

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back.
Ya think?

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
I don’t like gummy worms.

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Cherries

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Although I was the cartwheel queen in my youth I don’t believe there is any photographic evidence to back it up.

26. Do you like running long distances?
No, nor do I like running short distances.

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yes. It didn’t taste as good as I thought it would.

28. What color are your bed sheets?
Beige and light teal and brown, with white and grey cat hair thrown in for a little zing.

29. What’s your favorite flower?
Daisy

30. Do you do ballet?
I was a total ballerina as a child and teenager. Now I’m too fat to don a tutu.

31. Do you listen to classical music?.
Yes.

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The theme to “Family Ties”

33. Do you watch Sponge bob?
Not usually

34. What temperature is it outside right now?I have no idea. I ‘ve been inside since 8:00 am and it’s now 11:22. It looks sunny and bright but there is a breeze.

35. Do people consider you smart?
As long as you aren’t asking either of my ex-husbands.

36. How many piercings do you have?
None.

37. Are you signed in on AIM?
Right now? No. They frown on instant messaging at work.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
When I was going to manicure school I super glued my fingers to someone else, does that count?

39. How do you feel about your family?
I love them more than anything.

40. Do you have an iPod?.
Yes and I used just about every day. The hardest thing about listening to an iPod is resisting the urge to sing along.

41. What time do you go to bed?
After I wake up from falling asleep on my love seat.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
A mix cd that I made. It has Aerosmith, Jimmy Buffet, Clash, and a bunch of others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

43. What movie do you know every line to?
Pretty In Pink, 16 Candles, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Arthur, Arthur 244. What is your favorite salad dressing?

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A segway. Get right on that won’t you?

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
My boyfriend lives in London, does that count?

47. Do you like hugs?. From the wino on the bus? No. From my friends and family?
Yes.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?Yesterday. I had a doctor appointment for my yearly physical.

49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?Instead of saying Wyatt they say, “Watt” or “White” or “Wy-At”.

50. Last person you hugged?Rebekah

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Pamela D. Hart said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging. I neglected my blog for almost 3 months! I had 5 followers, I'm sure they aren't following anymore. My fault. I got so busy with so many other things. But hey, that's what happens with life.

I loved your question and answers. Your sense of humor is so witty. The movies I know all the lines to are Gone with the Wind and Overboard.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hey - I am still here and miss your regular entries... :)

Come back, Tami, come back.

I need me some good bloggin'

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

You have a boyfriend in London? How very exotic.

Don't worry...I haven't gone anywhere. I pop back in every once in a while to see if you're still here!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

So have you abandoned your blog for Facebook? :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Cliff Shelton said...

I like this. It's funny and informative, although I have vastly different answers than you do. For example, I watch Spongebob all the time.

:D

3:18 PM  
Blogger Eli's Lids said...

Funny! I gotta do one of these things. I like the ones where you tell 25 (or so) random things about yourself...

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home