Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow! If I could only live up to this....

I received another "10 Truths About Tami" from a very dear girl friend of mine. I am, once again, stunned to read the nice things people have to say about me. I hope my readers aren't getting bored with this...but honestly...I could read this all day!

So from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank Miss Archer for putting in her .02.

1. Tami is incredibly efficient and intelligent at whatever job she does
2. Tami put up with numerous random craziness phone calls from me
when we worked together.
3. Tami inspires others who are stuck with cancer (It really does
SUCK!) to persevere and move forward.
4. She loves other people's cats (especially my little sick dude).
5. She is a talented writer (I keep telling her to WRITE that BOOK!)
6. She has an amazing music collection and can put together AWESOME mix CDs!
7. She is super funny and if you read through the archives of this
very funny blog, you, too will have the pleasure of discovering that.
8. Can we talk pretty nails?
9. She can keep a secret...when I was TOTALLY lying about being out
of school to have in vitro fertilization treatments, she knew I was
lying about having toe surgery but she never said anything :)
10. And how about that really ginormous, compassionate heart?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Busy Bee Suz said...

very sweet. It is so nice to hear what others think of us. I bet this makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It does to me too. ;0

4:21 AM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

You've got some sweet friends. That says a lot about you.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not at all boring. It gives us readers a better insight to you. I think it's great that your friends and family are taking the time to write these fantastic lists. You are one lucky lady!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jason, as himself said...

Tami, oh Tami, where are you? Come out and play!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home