Thursday, May 17, 2007

Boy in a Bubble

There are very few times in life when things line up just perfectly for me. Usually if I want things to turn out my way I really have to work at it, and even then I'm not always successful. So it is really a gift when I do something completely whilly nilly and it works out. Behold; my picture of Jake, the whirling dirvish, with his face perfectly outlined in a bubble, while he rides his Little Wheel around the patio like a bat out of hell. I was snapping pictures as fast as I could in an effort to just get a shot of him looking up and I got this gift instead.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must enter this in a competition! It is truly outstanding! I know, I'm your mother and I always try to encourage you....but this really is amazing.....You did a super job!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great shot! Well worth the effort!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're tagged! Rules on my blog today:
http://www.verypink.com/random.htm

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It has a certain sur real quality to it. It shows, by the look on his face that he is a big boy on a motor cycle, on a wild dirt track going 100 miles an hour, yet the soft focus and the bubbles bring us back to the reality of a toddler in the safety of his back yard. Then the pink big wheel just brings back all the innocence of his youth.
Sister

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to describe it! I never knew I had two such artsie daughters...photography, writing, diplomats, what more could I ask for?

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a totally cool picture. Well aren't you just the Ansel Adams of color photos! Love it.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home