Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"You like me, you really like me!"

I started out writing this blog to entertain my mom and my sister. They have always been my best audience. They laugh with me and they laugh at me. They have always understood my sarcastic sense of humor and my occasional use of satire. They know how much I love my kitties and they haven't had me committed when I tell them about the conversations we've had.

I panicked a little bit when they told me that they had shared my blog with their friends. I was so afraid that people would stop in and read a posting and then shake their heads thinking how sad it is that Tori and Nancy think that their little Tami is so funny or profound. I worried that the rest of the world would have no appreciation for my occasional use of cuss words or that they would get bored reading about the antics of my family or think that I am a mean person because I find things to laugh about in regard to Paul.

I write because I like to write. When anyone else likes what I write it is a super special bonus. My mom's friends and my sister's friends tell them that they enjoy reading my musings and that makes me very happy because it makes my family proud of me. Well, I wish there was some way that I could figure out how to put this up on the mantle:

My blog friend Margaret Sally (http://margaretsally.blogspot.com/) gave me this blog bling. To those of you who don't blog this might seem like no big deal but to me it means that I've been accepted. I have never met Margaret face to face. We met through our blogs. And she likes me. She really, really likes me.

I'm supposed to pass this bling on to other bloggers but for now I'd just like to covet it for a while. Besides...I'm tired. Holding this big head up takes a lot of energy.

Thank you Margaret. You made my day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

You rock...you really rock. :)

Hugs to you and your sweet kittens!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG HEAD BIG FAT HEAD!!!! (FROM CARTOON NETWORKS MUSICAL BBQ) (ONE OF THE BEST CD'S EVER!!!) LOVE YOU! OH AND BY THE WAY STERIODS SUCK!!!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger MinaG said...

You blog is entertaining and fun to read. You deserve the bling!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are great, not sarcastic at all (neither am I, har har). I love your sharp wit. I sure hope this comment posts this time.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home