Friday, November 02, 2007

A quick note from Ashleigh

I'm sorry that I haven't contributed to the blog in such a long time but I've been very busy. I don't know if you heard or not but I just had a gala opening at a local art house. Please follow the links below to see some of my most recent pieces:

(There were links here that lead to a photo gallery of pictures of the screens that Ashleigh has shredded and escaped through. Unfortuately the photo gallery only saves pictures for a few weeks and then discards them. Sorry.)

I have a few works that didn't make it in to the gallery...there were 7 in all. I have managed to get through each and every one of those holes and have been able to spend many nights on the town. Due to those nights of fun and frolic I was forced to settle down and revealed my latest effort:



There was 4 of them but one of them didn't make it through the first night sadly enough. Of the 3 left, one looks just like his uncle daddy, Lorenzo and the other two look just like me.

Here are a couple of close up shots:



My eldest son, Elijah, who hasn't really been introduced to all of you out there in blogdom, hasn't really paid any attention to his new siblings however Uncle Daddy was with me through out my delivery just like he was last time. He's such a peach.

Now that I'm not around to fight with apparently the boys are really bonding more than ever. Here is a picture of the two of them:

In case you can't figure it out...Elijah is sound asleep with his head between Lorenzo's hind legs. They slept like that for some time so I guess they were comfortable.

I have to go...a mother's work is NEVER done.

Love,
Ashleigh


HEY, WAIT A MINUTE...I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING...
THIS UNCLE DADDY BUSINESS IS EXHAUSTING!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you get all these sleeping pictures? Your fur children never sleep...they romp 24/7!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the new fur children look as though they have longer curlier coats??

5:56 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Ummm...how many cats do you have?

But the cuteness is unbelievable.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Hazel Peepers said...

we are not seeing very much of daves point of view to day!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Mother:
Apparently they'd had a big day because everyone was asleep by 8:00 pm. Lorenzo didn't even flinch when the camera flashed in his face.
And yes, that one baby appears to have curly hair. I can't wait to see how that is going to turn out. Not too many cats have curly hair.

Margaret:
I started off with Ashleigh and Lorenzo. Then Ashleigh had 5 kittens. Elijah was the sickly runt of the litter and I couldn't part with him so I kept him. Before Ashleigh was finished nursing her babies she got pregnant again so add 3 babies to the equation...that makes 6 cats all together. I will not be keeping any of these babies and hopefully I will be able to get Ashleigh fixed before she gets pregnant again.

Hannah:
I haven't seen Dave around for a while...you just never know when he's going to show up.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Doesn't anyone like Ashleigh's works of art?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Tami,
It's the Eliot and JimJim saga all over again! The late Minnie came to us nursing Sally, Bill fed her, they moved in, someone came over and knocked her up and oopsie, she got PG again and had 5 kittens. And, JimJim was definitely the smallest of the litter (and unbeknowst to me then the sickly one) and I couldn't bear to part with him...what's one more mouth to feed? We still give him his meds daily and even have had Bill's daughter who works at a vet stay here to do it for us when we went to an IB conference this summer. Your kitties are beautiful - shades of Eliot and Jim.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention, LOVE the works of art!! I can tell that when Ashley takes on a pregnancy project, she puts her heart and soul into it! Lets hope she doesnt re wire the house if she continues to expand her family!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home