Friday, October 26, 2007

The world is his club house....

This picture didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I decided to share it with you anyway. This is what my sister referred to as "a 15 pound cat in a 5 pound box".

He was sleeping when I first discovered him and his head was hanging over the side of the box. I thought I could take a picture and not disturb him because he wouldn't hear me....but the flash woke him up and he lifted his head up. My new modem came in this box so that should give you some idea of how small the box actually is.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Peepers said...

lol!
he looks fat!
f@t c@tz rul!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

we had a cat growing up who was the same way. didn't matter how small the box was, it was hers.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home