Friday, November 02, 2007

Do you see a little boy in this picture?

Many weeks ago when Tori and I went up to the International Man of Mystery's cabin I took this picture. A few days ago I found it and I wondered why I even took this picture. Hannah is sleeping on the couch...big deal. Then I looked closer at the picture. That blue lump on the orange blanket is Jake. He was sleeping in a manner that you couldn't even see him. He just looked like a wad of blankets. I'm glad Tori knew where he was or I would have been running through the house thinking he'd been kidnapped by a coyote!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Peepers said...

im so cute when i sleep!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

It took me about 4 looks to see there was a living breathing person there. Even after reading exactly where you said it was.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My children prefer to hibernate rather then sleep!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see Jake just fine. Leave him alone and he'll grow up to be Mork!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Mother:
Jake can't grow up to be Mork...he's Buzz Lightyear..."To INFIBITY and beyond!"

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home