Friday, April 17, 2009

A quick note from the home front

When Lorenzo, (Elijah's father), wants my attention he resorts to rearranging the little things in my house. When I don't get up at the crack of o'dark thirty to feed him he will very purposefully push my clock radio off of my night stand. There have been a few times when he scored big time by managing to knock the clock on to my sleeping head.

He has no problem pushing dishes off of the sink counter or sending framed pictures in to flight off of the bakers rack. None of these moves require much skill or precision.

Apparently he has had some time to hone his mad skillz because yesterday I came home to discover this:



Yep. That would be my sterling silver watch in the bottom of his water bowl. I don't know what he's trying to tell me but I think I'd better start listening with both ears.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing thats wanst your favorite watch or anything! Perhaps it was a diver watch and being in a little water wont stop it from working???
Tori

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Perhaps he can join Eliot at his therapy session to discover what his issues are? Maybe he is pining for his son to come home??

Apparently things around here are looking up judging from the fight at the foot of our bed at how you say "o'dark thirty" :)

Keep us posted on Elijah :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Drama Queen Jenner said...

Yeah, I was hoping it didn't get ruined!?!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I know what he's trying to say......"I'm a little shit but aren't I cute...Ta he he?"

5:45 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

i'm currently babysitting my mom's cat. she seems to want to arrange flowers. i keep finding flowers from the one fake arrangement i have all over the house. at least it isn't hurting anything or anyone.

i can't imagine having more than two cats. that's the most i've ever had and it was plenty! i'm not sure what i would do with 5.

good luck!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I found your blog and for the last couple of days I went back and read ALL of your blogs...I know how you like to hear from your readers...so I wanted to tell you to keep up the great work. I enjoyed reading each and every last one of them. Oh and I think I love Hawaii as much as you do!
Thanks,
Becky

12:42 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Becky,

Thanks for reading my entire blog! I think you are my new best friend!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home