Thursday, March 20, 2008

Repentance



SHHH! Be very quiet for a minute. I've been sitting here in this box lid for a while thinkin' about our redecorating event yesterday. I am so sad that mom didn't like what we had done to the drinking fountain, but it was really for the good of Elijah. He falls in and bumps his head and then he has to run around the house and get everything wet. And also poor Willow is too little to be able to jump up on to the sink and the bridge just made it so much easier on the little guy. But I guess we really should have talked to mom before we rearranged things. I really want mom to forgive me but she's pretty angry. I'll just saunter over to the couch and try to make up with her. This is her quiet time so she shouldn't have too much on her mind right now.



MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA? ARE YOU AWAKE!!! MAMAMAMAMA! HEY ARE YOU AWAKE? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE SLEEPING. ARE YOU AWAKE? MOM? MAMA?
MOMMY? HI! WAKE UP FOR A MINUTE, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. SIT UP, K?



I LOVE YOU MOM. I WILL WASH YOUR HAIR TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. HOW ABOUT A HEAD MASSAGE, TOO? I'M SORRY WE MADE YOU MAD YESTERDAY. WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?



It's ok, Buddy. I forgive you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh Dave and his woman!!
You are getting so tricky with your camera, you can do it with your eyes closed!

Tori

1:10 PM  
Blogger Trixie Twatwaffle said...

My very favorite thing ever is to have my head massaged. Please ask Dave/Lorenzo to send well written out directions on how to do this so my cat Chloe can learn. This is a valuable skill.

I either give DAve/Lorenzo extreme credit for his typing abilities or to you for being able to properly translate.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and the innocent Mr. Lorenzo. Innocent, ha, ha, in his dreams! He's about as innocent as Mardi J.........

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home