Friday, February 08, 2008

Blogger-blogspot makes my ear bob!

The title of this post goes way back to when Andrew, who is now 23, was a little boy. Instead of my sister telling Andrew that he was making her mad she would always say, "This is making me irritated". One time something was going on and Andrew was as mad as a wet cat and he screamed, "THIS IS MAKING MY EAR BOB!" I have no idea how he got "ear bob" out of irritated but it's been a family favorite catch phrase ever since.

I post my blog on this site because it is free and because it used to do a very good job. It was easy to learn and I was proud of what the blog looked like when I published it. But now for some reason...the spell check will not work and the spacing functions will not work.

I would like to thank anyone who reads my blog for their patience and for not printing my blog and sending it back to me corrected in red pen.

Hopefully I will learn to spell and the spacing problem will work itself out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Peepers said...

my spell check isnt working either!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home