Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July

So, yesterday, did you see that dorky girl at the Huntington Beach Park concert, (who was sitting with her mom and a cute little dog who was wearing the red, white and blue bandanna), who sat there and cried like a baby when the orchestra played a theme song for each of the branches of the armed services, just like she knew each and every single veteran who was there in the park with her?





Yeah, that was totally me.



Patriotic Angel.

How cute is my mom for putting a red, white and blue bandanna on her dog for 4th of July?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you took the hit this year. Last year it was me at the concert in the park, only Mother and I were in San Gabriel, with tears streaming down my face like I was the one who wrote the songs!
Poor mother, can't take her cry babies anywhere!

Tori

4:05 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

With a pretty pink ribbon!
I was sitting in San Clemente watching the most beautiful fireworks and those songs get me too!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home