Friday, September 26, 2008

"420"...An Explanation

In my post entitled "Welcome Home Continued" I made reference to "420" being spray painted on everything in my back yard. For those of you who don't know drug slang...."420" is street slang for marijuana. If you look it up on Wikipedia there are many definitions as to the origin of this phrase but regardless of where it came from it is now simply slang for anything to do with marijuana. Additionally, April 20, (4/20), is now a marijuana holiday where everyone is supposed to smoke lot's of dope and get as high as possible.

Why Andrew or his friends thought it was a good idea to doodle it all over my back year with silver spray paint is still completely beyond my comprehension. If I find out that this was advertising and anyone was selling marijuana out of my home....there will be no end to my rath.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the '420' reference. Then again, I'm not into pot, so it stands to reason.

Is there any way you can make him come to your place, supervised, and paint over all of that graffiti? OR, maybe you're just better off not having him around at all and painting it yourself.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Can I have him come to my place and paint over all of the graffitti? First of all...I can't even get him to come over to take care of repairs I was going to pay him to do so I doubt if he would even think of coming over to clean up his mess...and secondly...he didn't paint on anything that I can't throw away.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I always thought it was Hitler's birthday so I thought your home got raided by Andrew's white supremacist friends. Pot/racists - yikes.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you can just throw it away. I guess it could have been worse. Sometimes we just have to cut our losses...

Wanna come over for some wine?? It always makes me feel better!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home