Thursday, August 18, 2011

My year of living erroneously part 2


I spent most of September sleeping in, (Yay!), looking for a job, and worrying my head off. (Boo!) Apparently I shouldn’t have been spending so much time sleeping because one morning as I was snoozing on the couch I didn’t get up soon enough to please Lorenzo and he started a riot among the masses of felines in my home. I was trying to ignore Mr. Idiot Foolish and his minions when all of a sudden one of the cats came flying over the back of the couch and touched off on my face. I got mad and yelled at them to “knock it off!!” (Yes, I was yelling at a deaf cat.)

In the long run Lorenzo won because I got up and gave the kitties food so they would stay the hell away from me. After I fed them I resumed my snooze fest on the couch.

Annnnnd when I woke up..I looked like this:




Now, who wouldn't want to hire that beautiful woman?

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane F. said...

Did the kitties do that? I have a small scar on my face from a back paw catching my face while two kitties played tag on my bed at 3 am. At leaset I didn't have an interview the next day!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Yep, one of the kitties did this...but I have no idea which one so no one got a spank.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous kristy said...

YEA.....YOU ARE BACK!! lets boogie...get down...dance a little...drink a beer...wahoo!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home